Contact Me

Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions about any of my patterns, to place an order for a crochet item or for more information on myself at:

thecrochetzombie@gmail.com

If you would like to contact The Cast off Crew for more information about them, or to join the crew, please email us at:

thecastoffcrew@gmail.com

Monday, October 22, 2012

News Announcement - New YouTube Channel

Hello All,

It is official, I have a second channel on YouTube. I have decided to split up my video content into two channels.

www.youtube.com/sweetpaganrose - Will have all my vlogs, makeup, art journal, animal, and misc videos.

www.youtube.com/thecrochetzombie - Is my new channel and will contain all my crochet and yarn related videos.

I will also be posting more here on my blog in regards to more crochet patterns, art journal photos and anything else I think you will all enjoy.

So keep a look out for new content here on my blog and on YouTube and be sure to go over and subscribe to both of my channels so you never miss a thing.

I will also be taking photos of all my current crochet inventory and will be posting the photos and prices on my Facebook store page which will be public within the next few weeks. So if you are looking for that perfect gift for a friend or family member for the holiday's coming up be sure to stay tuned for the shop opening post.

Hope you are all having a good night, talk to you all soon.

TheCrochetZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment