Contact Me

Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions about any of my patterns, to place an order for a crochet item or for more information on myself at:

thecrochetzombie@gmail.com

If you would like to contact The Cast off Crew for more information about them, or to join the crew, please email us at:

thecastoffcrew@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Update...

Well here I am again, I ended up having to take a break from the "online world" due to some serious issues in my personal life. I will be doing a video very soon to explain in more depth, but for now I wanted to blog a little to let you all know that I am still alive, still crocheting and very soon I will be back up and running on the YouTube front as well. I hope you all are having a wonderful day/night and I will see you all very soon. Again I want to thank everyone who has hung on here while I have been going through all of my issues and I look forward to hearing from you all and seeing you all on YouTube <3

All My Love,
TheCrochetZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment