Contact Me

Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions about any of my patterns, to place an order for a crochet item or for more information on myself at:

thecrochetzombie@gmail.com

If you would like to contact The Cast off Crew for more information about them, or to join the crew, please email us at:

thecastoffcrew@gmail.com

Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Art Workshop starting Oct 1st with Rhomany!!

Hi All!!

I wanted to share this with you!! I am involved in a few art groups online, and one of my dear friends Rhomany is holding a workshop online and I thought you might enjoy taking part in it. It is called Whimsical Workspaces 2.0!! It is an awesome workshop designed to help you get in order and settled into your art and art journaling room/studio/office!!

I promise you will enjoy it so please go over and take a look and sign up for this awesome workshop :)

http://rhomany.org.uk/2012/09/21/whimsical-workspaces-v2-0-begins-oct-1st/

Love to you all
TheCrochetZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment